Allyson Maxwell is our Client Accelerator with Team Accelerate. She has a background in hospitality management and has spent the past 10 years working as an Events, Marketing, and Business Development Manager in the Hospitality Industry.
Allyson has nurtured productive and profitable business relationships with large and small stakeholders across many industries including construction, food & beverage, automotive, media and government, and is passionate about genuine, client-focused marketing and communications strategies.
Allyson began her career in the hospitality industry, traveling the east coast of Australia and honing her customer service & negotiating skills. After many years of hospitality management roles, she moved into Marketing, Business Development and Events Management in the Hospitality industry. Allyson is committed to connecting on a personal level with our clients and enjoys finding effective working solutions to ensure they get the best from our services. She is currently studying a Certificate IV in Marketing & Communications to add a formal qualification to her years of experience in the field.
The key concept in Allyson’s career transformation is ambition. The courage to try, and sometimes fail, at new tasks, the willingness to say, “please teach me”, and the determination to push through difficult times and situations has benefited her in both her professional and personal life.
Allyson’s second key concept is self-belief. She believes that transforming the way we think about ourselves, and the way we speak about ourselves is crucial in transforming the way we achieve success. She practices daily meditation to root out negative thoughts and self-talk and believes in saying “Yes!” to new opportunities and things that challenge her.
Let’s Get Personal
When we asked Allyson what’s important to her outside of work, her top 3 responses were;
- Spending fun filled days with her 2 granddaughters, her family & friends, and Max, her mini foxie.
- Golf! Allyson is a keen (although not terribly good) golfer and her time out on the course is a terrific way to get exercise, have a laugh, and centre herself with a single focus.
- Traveling around the country and across the globe to visit her many friends and their families in far flung places
Whilst Team Accelerate is one important vision in Allyson’s world, her top 3 outside of this are;
- Publishing her first novel and children’s book
- Improving her golf game and playing on more courses both nationally and globally
- Continually challenging herself to reach new goals in her professional career
We love being part of Allyson’s journey and helping her achieve success. At Team Accelerate we’ve transformed the way we do business by having an inspirational team in multiple countries. If you’d like to know more about how to be involved with our journey, you can connect with us here.